Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 1

Class started tonight.  I’m excited.  I think this will be a great class.  Tonight Mr. Allen introduced himself (nice guy), and introduced the course.  We discussed the four pillars of the Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University (Entrepreneurial Spirit, Ethical Leadership, Analytical Rigor, and Global Vision) and the connection to the course content.  I think I’ve heard about the pillars before, but this time they really made an impression on my mind.  I think they are very valuable concepts to follow in my life.

Mr. Allen has a plane.  I wonder if he was in the military to learn how to fly?  I’d like to learn to fly someday.  I took an aviation history class once at Salt Lake Community College's airport satellite.  It was very interesting.  I couldn't afford the actual flight training classes at the time. 

Mr. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment